Welcome to the Office of Information Technology website for the John A. Burns School of Medicine.
We provide technology support to the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) at the Kakaʻako campus. Additionally we provide technology support to JABSOM departments, programs and clinics that operate at our various hospital and office locations (including The Queen’s Medical Center, Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Kuakini Health System, the Physician Center at Mililani and the 677 Ala Moana Building).
Services that we provide:
- Help Desk (including desktop/laptop hardware and software support for JABSOM owned devices)
- Network Infrastructure Support (both wired and wireless connectivity to the internet and services)
- Security Support (intrusion/malware/phishing protection, filtering and monitoring)
- Phone System Support (implementation and management of Voice over IP phones)
- Application Support (support for a handful of fiscal and educational applications)
- Web Technical Development & Support (web technical development and support for JABSOM and department/program websites)
- Web & Server Hosting (hosting for web and application servers for JABSOM, department and program usage)
- File Share Server Support (file storage services for departments/programs including enterprise level backups of stored files)